Tuesday, May 08, 2007

2007 Elm Creek NR 13 TT

The Elm Creek TT course was designed by Neil E. in 2007. This 13 mile course features the inner loop of the Elm Creek trail system. It starts rolls and winds and never goes to the road. North on the east side and south on the west side. It is the outer loop but you never go to the road... does that make sense?

Map of Loop

Neil 36.46
Andy 37.49
Andy 38.10 (SS)

4 comments:

JayT said...

Rockn' Roll!

How about a turn by MC??? We know you're out there.

BTY - We're missing you T/Th & Sats.
Come back soon!

nerdman said...

Right on... I want to say more than a quick hi!

nerdman said...

John R suggested that we end this one in response to the kid who got hit in Stillwater this weekend. He may be on to something there. It would only take one accident to ruin a lot of things. I don't know.

Home Skillet said...

Okay - I had to go and give it one last rumble. I saw NO ONE on the trail - which surprised me - perfect night!!!! 65 deg.

Single Speed 37:31